Compact Temperature Transmitter with serial communication and M12 quick connector
- Communication: 2-wire RS485 with Modbus-RTU Protocol
- Power Supply: 7 to 40Vdc
- Input: 3-Wire Pt100
- Temperature range: -200 to 600°C
- Accuracy: (at 25 °C); 0.1%
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 °C
- Free Windows® Configurator Software
- Configurable Value for Sensor Failure
Fields of application
- PLC or SCADA system
The TxMini temperature transmitters with serial communication have compact dimensions and M12 quick connector. Besides, it is an outstanding solution for high-resolution temperature measurement, it is also perfect to fit places with small available spaces. Because it features RS485 with Modbus-RTU protocol, the TxMini is easily integrated with your PLC or SCADA system.
There are two ways to configure the TxMini temperature transmitter,
- Installing the DigiConfig software. It’s free and can be downloaded here
- The other way is sending Modbus commands directly to the controller. These commands are usually generated by a SCADA supervisory system.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.