Compact Temperature Transmitter with serial communication and M12 quick connector
- Communication: 2-wire RS485 with Modbus-RTU Protocol
- Power Supply: 7 to 40Vdc
- Input: 3-Wire Pt100
- Temperature range: -200 to 600°C
- Accuracy: (at 25 °C); 0.1%
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 °C
- Free Windows® Configurator Software
- Configurable Value for Sensor Failure
Fields of application
- PLC or SCADA system
The TxMini temperature transmitters with serial communication have compact dimensions and M12 quick connector. Besides, it is an outstanding solution for high-resolution temperature measurement, it is also perfect to fit places with small available spaces. Because it features RS485 with Modbus-RTU protocol, the TxMini is easily integrated with your PLC or SCADA system.
There are two ways to configure the TxMini temperature transmitter,
- Installing the DigiConfig software. It’s free and can be downloaded here
- The other way is sending Modbus commands directly to the controller. These commands are usually generated by a SCADA supervisory system.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.