Highly accurate temperature transmitter with USB port
- Input: Thermocouples J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B, Pt100, Pt1000, NTC and 0-50 mV
- Output: Configurable to 4...20mA loop powered or 0-10 V
- Accuracy (@ 25 °C): Typical 0.1% of span for thermocouple, mV, Pt100 and Pt1000
- Type: DIN Rail transmitter
- Device configuration using PC with micro USB configuration cable and PC software TxConfiguration
Fields of application
- Convertion of input signals into a scalable 4...20 mA analog output signal,
- Suitable for resistance thermometer (RTD) and thermocouple (TC)
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!