Highly accurate temperature transmitter with USB port
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Input: Thermocouples J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B, Pt100, Pt1000, NTC and 0-50 mV
- Output: Configurable to 4...20mA loop powered or 0-10 V
- Accuracy (@ 25 °C): Typical 0.1% of span for thermocouple, mV, Pt100 and Pt1000
- Type: DIN Rail transmitter
- Device configuration using PC with micro USB configuration cable and PC software TxConfiguration
Fields of application
- Convertion of input signals into a scalable 4...20 mA analog output signal,
- Suitable for resistance thermometer (RTD) and thermocouple (TC)
TxRail-USB is an USB configurable DIN rail mount temperature transmitter from Novus. It allows selection and configuration of input type, measurement range, output type and calibration. Its output can be set to either loop powered 4-20mA or 0-10V. Highly accurate and user-friendly, the TxRail-USB performs well from simple to sophisticated measurement applications.
We will find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.