Type K with connection head MA
Compact thermocouple for liquid and gases
- Sensor type: Mineral insulated thermocouple type K, NiCr-Ni
- Temperature measurement range: -200 to 1100 °C
- Accuracy: DIN IEC 60584-1, class 1
- Max. Pressure: 40 bar at ambient temperature 25 °C with process connection G1/2"
- Nominal length: 100 or 250 mm
Fields of application
- Heating, air-conditioning and ventilation technology
- Mechanical, plant and apparatus engineering
- Container and pipeline construction
- In the chemical and petrochemical industry
Temperatur probes with connection head and metallic protection tube are used for temperature measurements mainly in liquid and gaseous media, for temperatures up to 1100 °C.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive