Type K with connection head MA
Compact thermocouple for liquid and gases
Certification / Approvals
- Sensor type: Mineral insulated thermocouple type K, NiCr-Ni
- Temperature measurement range: -200 to 1100 °C
- Accuracy: DIN IEC 60584-1, class 1
- Max. Pressure: 40 bar at ambient temperature 25 °C with process connection G1/2"
- Nominal length: 100 or 250 mm
Fields of application
- Heating, air-conditioning and ventilation technology
- Mechanical, plant and apparatus engineering
- Container and pipeline construction
- In the chemical and petrochemical industry
Temperatur probes with connection head and metallic protection tube are used for temperature measurements mainly in liquid and gaseous media, for temperatures up to 1100 °C.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.