VA 525 - Compact in-line flow sensor for compressed air and gas
Thermal mass flow meter with integrated flow straightener / no inlet sections necessary
- Type of medium: Gases
- Measuring range: up to 1195 m³/h
- Accuracy: ± 1.5 % of o.r.
- Process pressure range: up to 16 bar
- Process temperature range: -30 to 80 °C
Fields of application
- Compressed air and gases
- Power and Energy
- General purpose
The VA 525 Compact inflow sensor combines modern digital interfaces for connection to an energy monitoring system with a small, compact design. Due to its reasonable price and modern digital interfaces this compact in-line flow sensor is used when many machines (compressed air consumers) are to be integrated as easily as possible into an energy monitoring network.
The high-contrast, integrated display also displays the current values rotated by 180° if desired (very useful for overhead installation).
Depending on the configuration, two of the following values can be displayed:
- Current consumption in m³/h, l / min, ...
- Total consumption (meter reading) in m³, l, kg
- Temperature measurement
- Optional: Pressure measurement
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.