VD 500 – Flow meter for FAD measurement
Differential pressure flow meter for wet compressed air
- Type of medium: Gases
- Measuring range: up to 47881 m³/h
- Accuracy: ± 1.5 % of o.r.
- Process pressure range: up to 20 bar
- Process temperature range: -30 to 180 °C
Fields of application
- Particularly suitable for extremely high flow rates
- Measurement downstream of the compressor
- Measurement at high temperatures
- FAD measurement of compressors
- Compressed air audits
- Efficiency measurement of compressed air systems
The integrated, precise differential pressure sensor measures the differential pressure/ dynamic pressure at the sensor tip. The pressure depends on the respective gas velocity. The flow is therefore easy to determine by means of the pipe diameter.The additional measurement of temperature and absolute pressure and calculation of the relevant density means that measuring can be carried out for various gases, a wide variety of temperatures and pressures.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.